Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, January 29, 2010

Special K Deals: Walgreens and Target



If you didn't score your cheap Special K cereal at the beginning of the month, you have another chance. I have about 10 boxes of Special K still, but I am planning on getting more. My husband and I eat Special K everyday, so why not stock up now. Print your Special K Buy One Get One Coupon here.

Note: Coupon states- Buy one Special K cereal, get one 12 oz. Special K Original or 19.5 oz. Special K Low Fat Granola Cereal FREE. I have been wanting to try the Low Fat Granola, so hopefully my local Target has it in stock. Last time, I had to get the Original as my Freebie.

There are two places you can score this great deal:

Target by using the manufacturer coupon plus Target coupon:

Buy (1) Special K Cereal at $2.94
Buy (1) Special K Granola at $3.29

Use B1G1 Special K printable
Use $0.50/1 Special K Cereal Target printable
Use $1.00/1 Special K Granola Target printable

It comes out to $0.72 each.


Walgreens by using the manufacturer coupon plus getting back Register Rewards:

Walgreens has Special K on sale through Saturday: 2/$5 - $1 RR back

Buy (2) Special K Cereal $2.50/each

Use B1G1 Special K printable

Then get back $1 RR.

It comes out to $0.75 each. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I will be heading to Check out both stores tomorrow. I was able to print 4 coupons, I think my husband is tired of having to print coupons for me at work, but that is why I love him. I only have 3 boxes left, so I need to stock up for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. scored my two boxes at walgreens. Thanks. I got blue berry and then the original free, I didnt see the granola there.

    ReplyDelete