Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stock up on Special K at Walgreens


Did you print your coupon two weeks ago for BOGO Special K? It looks like the print limit has been reached. Use your coupon at Walgreens starting tomorrow to score very cheap cereal.

Special K is on sale 2/$5 (1/3-1/9). You then would use your BOGO FREE coupon to get 2 boxes for $2.50, plus get $2 back in Register Rewards= $0.25/box.
* If you have more than one coupon, just make sure you do a separate transaction for your next two boxes, as if you buy 4 boxes in one transaction you would only get back $2 in RR still.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. my cereal supply has been running low. My last big stock up was Kmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored 6 boxes today and used older RR to pay so I paied pennies OOP. Thanks. I'm glad I kept my BOGO coupons til now.

    ReplyDelete