Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sephora's Face-to-Face Tour


Throughout January Sephora stores all over the country are offering one-on-one signature services featuring their best skincare products.

Check out all the featured brands and find out when the Face-to-Face Tour will be in your area.

I would suggest making an appointment, but walk-ins are welcomed. Enjoy!

P.S.-You will also get some FREE samples with your consultation!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy its coming to my local store next weekend..I love the samples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO disappointed - the only brand I can use isn't coming anywhere near me!

    ReplyDelete