Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Target Coupons


How great was this Target page of coupons today in the paper. I hope you all got yours as these are all TARGET coupons, which means you can pair with manufacturer coupons for extra savings.

Here is a $1 off Cheerios coupon to get your started with you match ups..Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...we didn't get those in our paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a $1 off crest as well as off tide. I havent been in to see what the actually price is, but I am planning on stacking for the extra savings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it in my paper, but when I went to buy more, the store paper didnt have the Target coupons, very weird.

    ReplyDelete