Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dole Challenge


Do you eat Dole fruit cups? I used to eat them a lot, but I think I will be getting back into them with the new Dole Challenge. Have a bowl a day for a month and get 2 weeks FREE.

When you purchase EIGHT Dole Fruit 4-packs between 1/10/10 and 2/10/10, there is a Mail In Rebate for coupons for FOUR 4-packs of FREE products from Dole. Take the Dole Challenge with me, get more info and print your form here.

If you have a Publix near by, you can sweeten this deal. Starting today at Publix, the DOLE Fruit bowls are BOGO FREE. Yup, get 8 for the price of 4. Then mail in your rebate form, receipt and UPCs and get 4 more 4 packs FREE. Enjoy!



last week but since the fruit cups are BOGO in a few days I thought it might be time for a reminder!! Go HERE to print your form.

When you purchase EIGHT Dole Fruit 4-packs between 1/10/10 and 2/10/10, send in the form, and UPCs Dole will reward you with a Dole product coupon for FOUR 4-packs of FREE product from Dole. Take the Dole Challenge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment