Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Wedding Outlet $10 off $75


I found a great new wedding site for all your wedding accessory needs. Check out The Wedding Outlet. Right now they are having their 10 Days of Savings Sale. You can find over 3,500 wedding accessories from the finest wedding collections. You can save $10 off any purchase over $75 through 1/25..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff. I need to order so much stuff still. Especially my girls presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a look and everything is ssuper cute. I have been looking for unique unity candles for our ceremony.

    ReplyDelete