Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bath & Body Works 90% Off

Bath and Body Works has a bunch of items for 90% off at my store. The cute massage roller was originally $4, and I got it for $0.40. I also used the coupon for a FREE Travel Size product with any purchase and got the lotion for FREE.

Hint- I actually bought 3 of the Massage Rollers- so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the monthly surprise giveaway this month-hehe...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. nice! I love this little rollers... and 40 cents is a great price for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my b and b only had foam soap for 75% off. The foam was all over the jars already so I dint buy it since it was too messy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never go in B&B I might start now... :)

    ReplyDelete