Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, January 31, 2009

50 Ways to Save Money on Your Wedding


I am always looking for more ways to save money when planning my wedding. True Blue Bridal has a great list of the 50 best ways to save money on your wedding. Check it out here. True Blue Bridal offers great wedding favors, cake toppers, garters and so much more. The site is very reasonable and I just love it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this site. I have used it before for my daughters wedding. We bought the favors from them. I like the saving money article on having the most expensive photographer and the smallest package. We did that and months later after the wedding the photographer called and gave as an excellent deal on the package. The pictures were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete