Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CVS- Cheap Makeup and FREE birthday cards


I had CVS extra-bucks that were expiring today- so I had to make a quick trip over.

Here's what I got:

Almay Mascara (waterproof- which I never find on sale) $3.99 ($7.99 w/ 50% off)
Revlon Colorstay eye shadow $2.49 ($4.99 w/ 50% off)
6 Hallmark birthday cards $.99/ each

$12.42 before coupons

Coupons:
CVS coupon that printed out last time for $2 off any Almay product (expired today)
CVS coupon that printed out last time for $2 off any Revlon Colorstay product (expired today)
$1 off Almay coupon from Sunday paper (exp. 1/31/09)
$1 off any Revlon Color Cosmetic Product (exp. 3/16/09)

Extra bucks deal: When you buy (3) Hallmark cards, get $3 extra bucks- limit 5. (Check your ad). The $.99 cards count towards the deal. My CVS did not have a great selection of $.99 cards- so I got what they had.

I had a $6.99 in extra bucks that I used to buy everything, and then got $6 back in extra bucks!! What a great deal!

Now I have a nice stack of birthday cards and some new makeup. There were many makeup brands with 50%-75% off. Make sure to check for the stickers (as you see they are pink in my picture for 50% off).

How did you do at CVS this week? Did you find any other deals? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment