Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finding a Wedding Florist


Wedding planning can be overwhelming at times, but finding a good florist in your area should not be. I suggest buying a few wedding magazines and looking through to see what floral designs you like. Usually I will mark the pages and look back a day later to see if I still love the floral designs.

To get you started, here is a bunch of beautiful bouquets to choose from. Once you know what you like then you must find a local florist that can create your vision. Brides.com has a great website(which I used when choosing a florist) and a great list of questions to bring with you to your appointment. Check it out: here.

As we are all brides on a budget these day, make sure to check out these savvy savings tips:
Choose flowers that are in season, stick with one bloom, keep your arrangements small and use candles as much as possible. For the full list, click here. I am sure there are many great florists in your area, but if you need any additional help, just email me. Now that you are thinking about flowers- I will discuss centerpieces next week..Happy Florist hunting..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by!

    i'm actually a "mrs. k" too! :) i loved our wedding, and if you have any questions let me know!

    ReplyDelete