Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, January 19, 2009

Bride Wars and some TV gossip

So how many of you have seen the movie? I have been meaning to get out and see it, and finally got the chance today. I know there have been some harsh reviews out there, but I loved it. Well of course if you know me-you would say I would love the movie. I love bridal movies, chick flicks and of course Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.

I won't give too much details- as some of you probably haven't had the chance to get out and see it. As both girls are planning their weddings at the same time- they both want to get married at the Plaza Hotel (if you have read the shopaholic collection- it reminds me of Becky). I was laughing the whole time and it really was a touching movie.

And now for the gossip...



On January 15, 2009 it was announced that Lipstick Jungle is not yet cancelled and could be brought back for episodes based on how the new pilots are doing. Read the gossip here. I am keeping my fingers crossed. If Kirby comes back as well my year will be made. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Loved Bride Wars--just got back! And let's cross our fingers for Lipstick Jungle!!

    Thanks for the comment today!

    ReplyDelete