Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

e.l.f. makeup- New Year, New You!


Have your heard of the new makeup line e.l.f. (eyes lips face). I got to try some new e.l.f. products this week. I got my package yesterday.


Here is what I got:

-Long Wear Lip Liner which comes with a sharpener. I got the color Spice #1905.

-Waterproof Eyeline Pen- I got the color Coffee #7301

-Smudge Eye Sponge

-Lip Gloss Cherry Bomb- Comes as a FREE gift with most orders


I used all my products this morning and was very happy! I tend to buy my makeup at MAC, but for $1 a product I could not believe how great they were. The eyeliner pen was so easy to use and stayed on all day. The lip liner stayed on all morning, but after I ate it started fading. The eye sponge was soft and worked well to smudge in my eye shadows. I would definitely recommend trying e.l.f. for some affordable makeup and I can’t wait to try more of their products. Check out their website Happy Shopping. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment