Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I'm In"- Community Service and some free coffee


I know our lives get busy and we all love blogging so much- but I just love giving back as much as I can to the community. I pledged to volunteer just 5 hours of my time to help out in my community and you can too. To top it off, Starbucks will salute you with a free tall brewed cup of coffee. Check out all the details and sign up here.

Offer is good for one FREE cup of 12 oz. brewed coffee per person, from January 21st- 25th, 2009. Tell the barista "I'm In"- valid at participating U.S. Starbucks stores. Not valid at Barnes & Nobles locations or airports.

I plan to volunteer at a local nursing home. What will you do? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment