Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, January 5, 2009

Birthday Clubs- FREE offers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well my birthday is this week so I have been looking at all the places that give FREE things out on your birthday.

Here is a few I have found:

Cold Stone Creamery- click here to sign up, they email you a coupon for a FREE Creation. YUMMY!

Firehouse Subs- click here to sign up, they mail you a coupon for a FREE medium sub.

Arby's- click here to sign up, they will send you a coupon for a FREE milkshake just for signing up and then a coupon for a FREE roast beef sandwich when you purchase a drink and fries for your birthday *not sure if they change the coupons every few months*

Baskin Robbins- click here to sign up- they email you a coupon for a FREE small ice cream.

Buca di Beppo- click here to sign up- Free dessert on your birthday and a welcome email with a special coupon

California Pizza Kitchen- for the kids birthday only- click here to sign up. Free Kids meal the month of your birthday. I wish this was for adults.

Cheesecake Factory- I dont belive you need to sign up, but they usually give FREE dessert on your birthday.

Please let me know any other restuarants that give FREE stuff for your birthday and I will update my list and give you credit. Also, if you use my list- Please give me credit in your blog.

Thanks and Don't forget about Disney Theme Parks- FREE admission on your birthday. This is a great offer- but must be used on your birthday. I wont be going this year, as my birthday is during the week.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment