Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Publix Shop-Saved $57.98


I have needed to do a BIG Publix shop and this morning was the perfect time. The new ad came out yesterday and there are some great deals.

I didn't get a chance to take a picture of all my stuff, but promise to next shop!

Here is what I stocked up on:
1- Dannon Yogurt(6oz.) 10 for $4. There was a $1/10 coupon from the Sunday paper, and also there was a coupon machine that had a coupon for 1 FREE 6oz. Dannon Yogurt when you buy 6. So i got 14 Dannon Yogurts. Used $1/10 and then 2 FREE machine coupons. Great time to stock up on Yogurt!

2-Fresh Express Salad- 2 for $5. Advantage Buy coupon ends today for $2 off 2. I also used two manufacture coupons.

3-Bud Light 18pk on sale for $13.99.
On the box, they had coupons for: FREE planters Nuts(up to $3.99) and a coupon for $3 off 1 Digiorno Pizza when you buy the beer. And to top it off also $2 off when you buy 2 Snyders Pretzels. I needed to stock up on the beer after our WIN last night- GO GATORS!! Digiorno Pizza was on sale for $5.99( I bought 2) and Pretzels on Sale $2 for 4. And I got FREE planters Nuts!!

4- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast is on sale for $1.99/lb. (Savings up to $2.50lb).

5-Ronzoni Pasta on Sale 4 for $5. I had $1 off coupon for the Ronzoni Smart Taste. So I stocked up as well.

How did you do this week? Also remember to check out my GATOR giveaway going on now after the GATOR BCS National Championship win last night. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment