Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More uses for wedding flowers


Since I have been talking about wedding flowers and centerpieces, here are some more uses for flowers. As you can figure out, I am in the process of finalizing my wedding flowers. Being organized is key.

Here's my list:

Bride's bouquet
Brides' and Bridesmaids' hair
Groom boutonniere
Best man and usher's boutonniere
Entrance decorations
Sanctuary decorations
Sweetheart table
Cake decorations

Can you think of anything else?

Thanks..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What about corsages for the mothers?

    Good luck planning!

    ReplyDelete