Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Publix, CVS and Walgreens deals

It has been a crazy week- but I made a few stops this weekend.

I had to run into Publix last night to get a cake for my friend's game night party. Cake was $2.99.

I also bought Dole fruit cups: BOGO FREE $2.49 and I used 2 $0.75 off coupons (from Sunday's paper last week)

Not in picture: Weight Watchers Rigatoni Frozen meal 50% off: paid $1.29 (Wow- I just picked up one, but will stop back before Wednesday and get some more).

I also stopped into Walgreens next door to Publix to pick up the Car Air Freshner that is on the January rebate. I got the last one =)

Today I stopped at CVS and got:
-3 Gillette Shampoos (1 is not in picture- already upstairs for my fiance to try). $4.99 each, used (3) $2 off coupons and got back $3 extra care bucks for each ($9 total in ecb's)
-Trident Gum 3 pack $2, used $1 off coupon
-CVS tissues, $0.50 - great 2 day sale (Sunday and Monday only- so stock up).

I had a $5 off $15 from CVS- so I made sure to get my total over $15. I rolled over my extra bucks from my Hallmark card deal from earlier in the week and ended up paying $0.86!!!

Sorry my post was all over the place!!

Check back tomorrow morning for a great DINNER deal tomorrow night! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment