Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

SC Johnson $5 Rebate


There’s a great new rebate available where you can get back $5 when you buy 3 SC Johnson products listed below:

  • Drano
  • Fantastik
  • Glade
  • Nature’s Source
  • Pledge
  • Saran
  • Scrubbing Bubbles
  • Shout
  • Off
  • Windex
  • Raid
  • Ziploc

You can print your rebate form here. This deal Officially starts TODAY. I called the 1-800 number and they advised your receipt must be October 1st and later. You can do this rebate up to 3 times per household--How awesome is that!! You need to mail each rebate separately and they need to be postmarked by 7/15/2010. You can make this a REAL Money Maker at Kmart this week. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I was at Kmart yesterday and bought Ziplocs and scrubbing bubbles. I'll have to head back now..I love Kmart deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought three Glad candles at Target today--the 10oz size all on sale for $4.49 and used 3 $3 off coupons so this was a decent money maker for me.

    ReplyDelete