Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Get Ready for Halloween..


Make sure you stop into CVS today and get started on your Halloween shopping. They have 3 items in their 3 day SALE, and the SALE ends TODAY!

4-in-1 Carving Tool- $1.99, get $1.99 ECBs (limit 2)= FREE after ECBs

Halloween Nylon Treat Bag- $0.99, get $0.99 ECBs (limit 1)= FREE after ECBs


Start stocking up on Candy:Brach's Candy Corn, 2/ $0.88 - I plan on bringing these into the office the Friday before Halloween as a nice treat!


Now I need to find a Pumpkin..Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I got my Freebies- now I have a pumpkin search too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to start decorating my home for Halloween. I have to get all my stuff down from the basement still.

    ReplyDelete