Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, October 5, 2009

Publix- FREE ITEMS: Buy Theirs, Gets Ours FREE


Looks like Publix is running another Buy Theirs Get Ours Free through the 7th!

You buy the National Brand Product and then get Publix's corresponding product FREE. This week you can buy: Jif Peanut Butter, Del Monte Green Beans and Del Monte Peaches and then get the Publix products FREE. Try them out..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Our Publix has 1 cent items on Mondays!! I just stocked up on the PB and Green Beans. The register didnt take it off- so they has to manually do it. So keep a look out while you are checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The register didnt take it off. I had to go to customer service after and get my $ back for my Freebies..my total seemed high, but I couldnt figure it all out with the kids. At least I double checked before I left the store.

    ReplyDelete