Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, October 8, 2009

FREE Lettuce Wraps @ P.F. Changs TONIGHT


Deciding on where to go for dinner tonight? P.F. Changs is giving away FREE Lettuce Wraps today. Just say “I Acknowledge the Craving” to your server when you order a dish & they will add lettuce wraps FREE. Deal is only valid for dine in and 1 per table. My husband and I usually order one dish and lettuce wraps to share- so this deal really is great. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am heading there with some co workers after work- this will be a nice treat

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy- I love the lettuce wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that these are unreal! Sadly, I don't live near a PF Changs. :(

    ReplyDelete