Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

COACH Outlet: Extra 20% off

Have you been looking for a new bag lately? Well I sure have. Summer is over and I am need of a darker color bag for fall/winter. In Florida, we really don't have seasons. The last few times at TJ MAXX I have been looking for the perfect new bag- but haven't found one yet. I do have a handful of Coach purses from my college days, and there is a COACH Factory Store about 20 minutes from my home, so I plan to take a trip over this weekend and see what they have. The COACH Outlet usually has bags anywhere from 25%-60% off and with this coupon you get an EXTRA 20% off. Sign up here to get these great deals from COACH in your inbox.

This deal is only good through 10/12- so hurry in today..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I need a new purse- The outlet by me is the best .cant wait to check it out. thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete