Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, October 26, 2009

Stock up on CANDY



Less than a Week til Halloween. We still need to carve our pumpkin- hopefully my husband will take care of it early this week. I have been looking for great pumpkin patterns. There are so many to choose from. I'll let you all know what I decide.

Now, I still need to stock up on my candy supply for all the trick-or-treaters. I'm planning to stop into CVS today to get the 3 day Halloween Candy Sale. They have Hershey’s, Mars or Nestle Snack size 10.5-22 oz or fun size 9.34-12.5 oz on sale for 2/$4= $2 EACH. Sign up for a $1 off coupon from Nestle here. There was also a coupon for Buy 3 get 1 FREE bag of Hershey's in last Sundays paper. Enjoy and happy candy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. There is also a $2 coupon on coupons.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stocked up. Hope all the kiddies like Butterfingers- I got 8 packs.

    ReplyDelete