Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, October 15, 2009

7- Eleven FREE Hot Beverage all month long!


At the beginning of the year, every time I filled my car up at 7-11, I got a FREE Drink. There used to be a sticker at the pumps that said to bring in your receipt and get a free 12 oz. Drink. They took the sticker off about 2 months. Now, I have a reason to head back to 7-11.

All you need to do is print this coupon and bring it into your participating 7-11 store and get a FREE 12 oz. hot beverage. You can choose from: coffee, cappuccino, hot chocolate or tea.

Coupon expires 10/31/09 and it says one per person per day!!

When I tried to print the coupon, it said: "Drawing error". Try clicking File and Save As to your desktop, and then it should work. Enjoy your Hot Beverage!

1 comment:

  1. just got back from 7-11. worked like a charm. I printed them for the rest of the month. what a nice treat.

    ReplyDelete