Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, October 2, 2009

And the Winner is...Nancy


Congrats Nancy- You are the September Monthly Surprise Winner! You have won a $10 T.G.I. FRIDAYS Gift Card.

Please respond within 48 hours and I will have your Gift Card Mailed out. I just left you an email.

You can still get Jack Daniel's Burgers or Chicken Sandwiches for only $5! Get the scoop here.


Are you wondering how to win my AWESOME Surprise Monthly Giveaway? Get all the details here.

P.S.- Make sure you check out my $50 Home Depot Gift Card Giveaway, ends 10/12..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment