Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday's Wedding Tip #18

Happy Thursday and Wedding Tip Day.

Wedding Tip# 18- Make sure you look like yourself on your Big Day. Don't wear your hair all pulled back if you never wear your hair up. You don't want to look back at your pictures and not even recognize yourself. I know a bride who wore bright RED Lipstick, and she never wears lipstick, but she thought it would look great on her wedding day. WRONG- She didn't even look like herself and people were wondering if she was the bride. A more neutral lipstick with a nice shiny gloss would have been better. I would recommend you do a trail run for your hair and makeup.

Did you miss last week's tip on your first dance? Check it out here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Lisptick is so important- but you need to try out MANY colors. It took me many months to find the perfect shade. I think I tried every lipstick at the MAC Counter until I found my wedding day color. I still wear it for special occasions and it lasted ALL NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete