Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Snuggle FREE @ Publix


I just got back from Publix and they have Snuggle on sale for only $3. If you still have your $3 off coupon from a few weeks ago in the Sunday paper- this is a GREAT DEAL. And remember the best deals to stock up on is things that DON'T Expire- Just like Snuggle. I have about 5 detergents and 3 bottles of fabric softener already, but I can always use more...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This deal ends tonight at my Store- I got 2 yesterday. There were tons on the shelf still, so many ppl must not have known about this FREEBIE. I'm happy I read my Publix ad cover to cover.

    ReplyDelete