Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boston Market $1 Real Chicken Meal


Tonight I went with my husband for $1 Real Chicken Meals at Boston Market. You can get either a Quarter Chicken White Meat or a 3- Piece Dark Meat served with Mashed Potatoes and a Cornbread for ONLY $1. Yes- this has to be the best deal out there for the Money. It cost us $2, plus we shared a Drink for $1.79...Our total was $4.02 and we both ate..You should have your coupon in your email if you signed up for the Boston Market email club. You can print your coupon here as well. There must have been at least 25 other people who came in within the 1/2 hour we were there with this coupon as well. What a bargain and the food was VERY Tasty. We were impressed with the quality and portion size....Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. They ran out at my Boston Market- they gave out turkey instead and a side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ran out of mashed potatoes at my local store- so we got to choose any side- the stuffing was great. I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain. we went all 6 of us tonight. I paid $1 for the kids too and they got a FREE kids cup- they were super nice as there was a big wait and the kids were getting restless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. went for lunch- they were out of chicken. I got turkey instead.Ill have to go back tomorrow. Love this coupon- told all my friends.

    ReplyDelete