Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, October 19, 2009

My Shopping Day in Photos

First stop @ CVS: Here is what I got:
-Glade Reed Diffuser $6.99- $3 coupon from 10/4 SmartSource, got back $6.99 in ExtraCare Bucks

-3 Advil, $4.50 each and used $ 2 coupons off each. If you spend $20, you get back $10 ECB's (I need to stop at another CVS later in the week to get my $20 total- I got the last 3 boxes).

-2 Progresso Soups, BOGO $3.29. Used 2 $1 off coupons

-2 Neosporin lip products $5.49 each. There is a $2.50 clip free coupon this month when you use your CVS card. This took off $5.00. I used a $3 off coupon as well as a BOGO FREE coupon from the Publix BIG FALL Saving coupon book. The coupon is in the Publix ad, but it is a manufacturer coupon. The coupon expires 10/25/09.

My next stop was @ Walgreens- I had to do 2 separate transactions for the Gillette Fusion MVP Register Rewards Deal.

First transaction:
-1 Gillette Fusion MVP Razor $8.99- $4 coupon from 9/27 P&G, then got $6 back in RR
-Chapstick $2.99, then got back $3 RR
-Airwick was on sale 50% off= $3.99 after 50% off- $4 AirWick coupon


Second transaction:
-1 Gillette Fusion MVP Razor $8.99- $4 coupon from 9/27 P&G, then got $6 back in RR
-Airwick was on sale 50% off= $3.99 after 50% off- $4 AirWick coupon


My Target trip- Skippy Peanut Butter and another Air Wick. The Skippy PB was on sale for $2.09. I used a $1 off Target coupon as well as a $0.40 manufacturer coupon. The Air Wick was on sale for $5.99. I happen to still have a $6 off 1 coupon from a few weeks back that was set to expire next weekend. The Cashier was VERY Impressed since I spent under $1!

And now for my pumpkin. I found this Pumpkin for $4.99 at BJ's. The cheapest I have seen for this size was $6.99 at Publix. And I have my FREE 4-in-1 Carving tool from my last CVS trip. I am almost ready for Halloween. Now, I need to find more Candy deals. My hunt is on. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You did awesome. I am going to do your CVS deal and I need to run into Publix tomorrow to find the coupon. Ill let you know how I do..Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. great deals and cant wait to see you carve the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job. I still have to do my weekly shopping. I have so many RR to use from Walgreens and they expire tomorrow. Hope I do as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the Target Air Wick deal today and got 5 of them- ALL FREE. I am so glad I saw your post, as I still had my $6 coupons that expire this weekend.

    ReplyDelete