Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dine Out Lauderdale- Starts Today!

There is another great deal for all my South Florida bloggers starting today. Remember last month's Spa Deals? Well from October 1st through November 12th- you can eat at the best restaurants in town for $35 with Dine Out Lauderdale. This year the restaurants are all my favorites. The restaurants will be offering special 3 course meals. Most menus are available Sunday- Thursday. Here is the list of restaurants participating. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. That seems pricey still. If you would use it Saturday night that would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome- I love trying new restaurants

    ReplyDelete
  3. The participating restaurants look good.I think I am going to surprise my husband with a night out for our anniversary.

    ReplyDelete