Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Kmart Trip- Double Coupons


Remember how excited I was for Kmart's Double Coupon Days? Well, I finally got to go yesterday.

I got everything in the picture for only $1.76!!!!

In the Kmart Ad if you bought 5 Kellogg's Special K products, you got $5 off Instantly. What a nice money maker! Also, I will get $5 back by buying the Ziploc and Glade products- Get all the details here on when you buy 3 SC Johnson products. Oh, how I just LOVE Kmart..I hope there is more Double Coupon Days this year. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. what a nice score- I love those Nature Valley bars and it looks like you are set with Cereal for a LONg time!

    ReplyDelete