Taco Bell:
I am sure you have all seen the commercial for the FREE BlackJack Taco on Halloween. Get all the details here.
T.G.I. Fridays:
T.G.I. Friday's will host America's Largest Halloween Party on Thursday, 10/29 from 9pm-close at nearly 600 participating restaurants. They will offer penny appetizers with the purchase of a beverage in the bar only after 9 p.m. by any guest in costume.
If you are in the Give Me More Stripes program(which you all should be by now) you get an even better treat: a coupon via email good for penny appetizers with the purchase of a beverage in the bar after 4pm from now until Halloween.
There usually are tons of great deals and once I get more details on others I will let you all know.
I think Chipotle will also have a FREE Burrito on Halloween, just haven't got all the details yet from them. They did it last year!
If you know any other great deals- please share. Enjoy!
ShopBop Black Friday Sale
5 years ago




The Old Spaghetti Factory is offering FREE kids meals from 12-5 for kids in custume.
ReplyDeleteCheck out the Sears deals: FREE Toy for the kids.
ReplyDeletehttps://sears.rsys4.net/servlet/website/PersonalizedForm?lLHklEVTTCUTVU_zyz_zhsh_0hRlEy.269bwb.26u0b.2e_EVAXAVZEvw0_05w.26_9v.2e.26Ez9
Chipotle will be doing the FREE burrito deal again, but you need to dress in custome to get the FREE burrito. Not sure how to dress like a burrito, any ideas?
ReplyDelete